viernes, 22 de junio de 2012

My bag!

I have a  folder in my bag.
In this folder I have so many things.
My folder is blue, and always has important papers

I have a calculator in my bag

I use it to make some operations everyday

I have some pencils in my 
bag. 
I use it to write everyday

I have a mechanical pencil too.

I have some money in my bag.
Coins to pay bus, water or whatever I want

I have a compact disk in my bag
I like listen to music sometimes
I have a URBE ID in my bag.
My ID to enter to URBE.

I have a cellphone in my bag.
This is my grandma's cellphone, to call my friends.
Right now, I don't have one :(

I have a charger in my bag
I use it when the phone is uncharged

I have an antibacterial in my bag
I use it everyday, when I eat

I have an eraser in my bag
I can't live whitout it.

My bag is really small:(
So, I don't have many things at there.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario